About Me

United States
Well to start my husband is the inspiration to the name of my blog. He is always calling me a Craft Geek. I'm a mother of two beautiful daughters. In my spare time I love to craft. At the moment I have my hands full with my kids so I don't have much spare time anymore. Most of my crafting started when I was a little girl. My mother was and still is a big influence on me as she is very big into crafting. Hopefully when my daughter is old enough she too will show an intrest in crafts.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I stumbled across this challenge the other day and would love to participate in it. Hopefully I'll find the time to do so.

http://amanda-lotshappening.blogspot.com/2010/06/christmas-in-julywell-sort-of.html

The challenge is to make a Christmas themed item every month from now until November. Each month has a different theme from ornaments to dolls and each month a different medium is to be used.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda,
    How are you going on the Christmas Challenge for June?
    we are getting close so I just wanted to check to see how you were faring with it.
    remember to email me a picture of your item and post about it on your blog...the prize is being drawn on the evening of the 1st July (australian time).
    looking forward to seeing what you create.
    Dolly Hugs...
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete